Welcome to Curtin Volunteers Malaysia! We are a student-driven volunteering hub that works in creating a more positive impact and engagement not only within the campus itself but also around Miri and Malaysia. Our aim is to provide voluntary and leadership experiences for all Curtin students and Alumni members through event management, charity projects and being a hub for any prospective parties that are looking for volunteers to help out with their events.
For undergraduate CV members, you will be recognised under the Curtin Extra Program, in which you will be given a certificate and recognition by the university for your work with CV! You will also get the chance to experience event plannings by having the ability to propose an event idea that you can work on as part of your Curtin Volunteers career.
Next to giving back to the community and challenging yourself at every turn, here are a few reasons to join CV;
- Gain experience in event management to add to your resume
- Network with other like-minded students and companies around Miri
- You get a Curtin Extra Certificate when you graduate which can be used as work experience
- Bring positive impact and change to your community
- Be part of a very diverse and motivated crew
- Develop your leadership, teamwork and communication skills along the way.
Who can join?
- Any current Curtin Student can join
How to join: