The Student Ambassadors are the publicity team of Student Experience, or the ‘Faces of Student Experience’. Students will work very closely with the Student Experience Office throughout the program, in event management and activity planning to cater to the Curtin Malaysia community. Also as students, the ambassadors always try to come up with ways to improve the student life experience in and around Curtin Malaysia Campus.
The main benefit of being a Student Ambassador is that the students get training, certification and education that contribute to Professional Development that is advantageous in their future careers.
Other benefits include the following:
- Receive official recognition of your participation through Curtin Extra Certificate.
- A chance to improve your employability. Looks great on your résumé!
- Be an official representative of Curtin Malaysia Student Experience.
- Gain social and academic networking opportunities with fellow students and Curtin Staff.
- Be part of a diverse and motivated team.
WHO CAN BE A STUDENT AMBASSADOR?
Any student passionate about their student experience and looking to build their professionalism is encouraged to join. The student must also be a current, enrolled Curtin Malaysia student with relevant student experience.